Monday, November 12, 2012

Expectations of Good Students




(courtesy of microsoft images)
 
It is every teacher’s desire to have a classroom full of well-behaved and attentive students. However, in order to achieve such an environment, there must be rules and procedures implemented daily. I not only want my students to be well-prepared for class, I also want to prepare them for future success as they continue through grade school. The expectations I have for my students include: coming to school every day, having supplies ready, having materials organized, paying attention in class, completing assignments on time, following directions, asking for help when needed, and always trying their best. I believe that if the students practice these rules daily, it would prepare them for the future as well-prepared and behaved students ready to learn. I am fully aware that in order for my students to become well-prepared and behaved students, it will take a great deal of effort from both the students and I. However, I am more than ready for the challenge!

To help your student take responsibilty in learning visit this website   http://bit.ly/gohYrZ.

 

1 comment:

  1. I think you will master this challenge, you seem to have everything mapped out which is a really good.

    ReplyDelete