Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Positive Behavior In The Classroom


 
courtesy of microsoft image

Positive behavior should be encouraged daily throughout any classroom. In my classroom, not only is it expected but it is required. I will require my students to maintain positive behavior through verbally encouragement and positive incentives. In order for the students to acquire the incentives of positive behavior, they will have to display understanding behind the incentives and the expectations set and met in the classroom. As an instructor, it is my responsibility to establish and teach clear expectations of all members of the classroom. In order to assure my students are receiving information given to them I will constantly and positively praise the individuals who are doing as they are told and following directions. It is my hope that the notion of positive behavior will be second nature to all of my students. I want my students to enjoy practicing positive behavior rather feeling as if it is a chore to them.

Check out this website to find out ways to promote positive behavior http://bit.ly/10po3aW

2 comments:

  1. when you have positive behavior in the classroom it makes the children want to be there and eager to learn. the link you provided is awesome ways to promote positive behavior.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Positive behavior is a must in the classroom. If the teacher sets the tone of the classroom in the beginning, more than likely, students will follow and act accordingly. Teacher should be thrilled, exciting, and as eager to teach as the students are to learn.

    ReplyDelete