Monday, November 26, 2012

Looking Forward to the Future!



Photo of myself ready for the future!



The end of the semester is near and I am anxiously waiting to see what the next semester will bring. While I’m looking forward to a break from all the hard work and determination required from this semester, I can’t help but think about the new and interesting things I will learn as I complete my final term of on-campus studying and begin student teaching and will be able to implement the many new concepts and methods I’ve learned over the past few months. In the fall of 2013, I will be able to acquire a daily hands-on experience while also being able to assess myself and work on areas of improvement if needed in certain areas. While I will always work towards being the best teacher I can be, I can’t wait to meet my future students. The idea of impacting a child’s life even in the smallest matter is a great feeling for me.

While preparing myself to student teach in the fall I am interested in student teaching at Aldine ISD check out there website for more information about the district.
http://bit.ly/U0ZivE

1 comment:

  1. I prefer fall student teaching, even if it means you take an extra semester. You meet the children right along with their teacher, as part of the new classroom.

    ReplyDelete